CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 6



We had an awesome day today! God is so good to me, I cannot tell it all! Here are some things I am especially thankful for today:

The amazing ladies in my homeschool group co-op.

Sensitive, Godly friends who are always there with a word when I need it.

Testimonies and provision - He is an ON TIME. Miracle working GOD!!!

Beautiful weather today.

A great time with great people at the park.

Crock pots.

Protection.

The angels of the Lord that encamp round about them that fear Him.

Acceptance letters from colleges.

Children who do things without being asked - just because they saw a need.

Family time.

Laughter.

Memories.

"And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing." Psalm 107:22

0 comments: