CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 7



Today was an awesome day! Change of plans last minute meant a day at home with my family - that NEVER happens! I have so much to be thankful for today so let's get started!

Having the windows open with a breeze blowing all through the house all day.

Christmas music.

Crossing things off the to-do list.

Organization.

Daughters who love to bake and fill my house with yummy smells - Apple Butter, homemade bread, Pumpkin Dessert - MMMMMM!

Family time.

A hard working husband.

Did I mention Pumpkin Dessert?

Fulfilling and completely satisfying Saturdays.

A clean house.


Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
1 Chronicles 16:8

1 comments:

Anonymous

So glad that you enjoyed your day at home! And I'm so glad that you got lots done! Wanna share any of the baked goods?