CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 5



Today I am thankful that:

His mercies are new everyday.
I have the most amazing friends - Jesus knew just who I needed.
I am able to learn from my children and see God reflected in them.
My Thursday night Ladies Prayer Group - these are some of the most amazing, inspiring, sensitive women on the planet.
Peace that passes all understanding.
God's touch and His presence in prayer tonight.
KC starts in a week and a half!
Coupons and sales.
My puppy.
Laundry hanging on the line - there is nothing like the smell of clothes that have been hung out.
Workouts.
Church leadership.
People who lovingly and willingly invest their lives in my children - just because they can.

Hopefully you are at least half as blessed as I am!

0 comments: