CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 10



Well, here we are at day 10 heading toward Thanksgiving day. I am not sure if it is just because Thanksgiving is coming, but there is so much talk going on these days about not just bringing our needs to God - but to bring ourselves to Him, to worship Him, not for what He does for us, but just for who He is. Sometimes, it is so easy to get caught up in the woes of life and all that we need that we forget to just stand back and take the time to see our blessings and then acknowledge the blessing giver. I guess that is the root of why I am doing this for this month. I just want to get back to remembering and seeing the little, every day blessings that tend to get lost in the shuffle of my hectic life. I am so thankful that some of you have joined me each day in the comments!!! That is going to start off my blessings for today:

Friends who are blessed and thankful!

All things are possible for God.

Free shipping.

A productive day at home.

Christmas songs.

I know my Redeemer lives.

Iced coffee.

Peace in the midst of the storm.

Laughing with my children.

My amazing husband.

Choir.

Sins that are forgiven.

Safety, protection and guidance.

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ,
2 Corinthians 2:14a

2 comments:

Anonymous

I am thankful for freezer meals that make dinner a snap!
Friends who offer to help with Sunday School rooms that are not even theirs!
But everything this year the thing that I am most THANKFUL for is that when I prayed for a friend GOD sent me the best of the best!

Beth

My AOG #10
A free coffee maker!
Time alone
a good night sleep
Asthma free kids
watching a sunrise
Prayer