CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 9



Today I am so especially thankful that Mondays only come once a week! Here's how my week started - Somehow, I misunderstood the date for the kids dentist appointments and thought we had to be there by 8 AM today. We were there with time to spare, only to find out that the appointment was not for today - it is for next Monday! Oh, dear! In spite of that, I still have so much to be thankful for today, so here goes...

Knowledge that God works all things for my good.

A full day of school work done.

The library - free DVD rentals are awesome!

Friends who know me as I am but love me anyway!

Blessings of all sizes, shapes and colors.

My relationship with Jesus - without Him, I am nothing.

Ice cream.

Deep conversations with my husband and children - such fun!

That I may be in this world, but I am NOT of it!

The 95 year old man who bagged my groceries at Publix today - he was so sweet and lively that he blessed my day.


"That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works."
Psalm 26:7

2 comments:

Anonymous

I am thankful for friends who stop by and visit with me even when I know they have so many other things they could be doing!

Beth

my AOG #9
Another day to try again
Windy days to dry my laundry
Early mornings with God