CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 11



Continuing to watch for and recognize the blessings in my life, here are some things I am thankful for today:

Those who have served and continue to serve our country so that I can be free - thank you for your sacrifice.

Inspiring sermons that provoke me to be my best for Jesus.

Confirmation.

Cold Fronts.

God's mercies that are new everyday.

Successful planning meetings.

Talks with my husband.

Children who make me laugh.

Fatigue that comes from a full and happy day.

Protection.

Books.

Snowman Stationary.

"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift."
2 Corinthians 9:15

2 comments:

Anonymous

Today I am thankful for...

a wonderful husband who spends his day off helping me around the house!

Buy One Get One Free sales at Publix!

Yard Sales!

Beth

MY AOG day 11
My Husband going grocery shopping
My Husband cleaning the kitchen
My husband making the bed