CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aprons

The girls and I have wanted to start making aprons, just for fun and to learn more about sewing together. Well, it has taken us quite a while, but we finally got one made. Now, you can't look too close, or you will see all the mistakes we made! In fact, about 1/2 way through, we decided to quit following the pattern (since we had made so many mistakes by following it!) and just wing it on our own! So, it is really kinda cute, but not professional! We are going to try a different one next time and also a handbag - we'll see if we can follow directions any better this time around!! Here is Holly modeling our creation for you:

4 comments:

Beth

where did you get that fabric? It turned out too cute!
Beth :)

Paris

I wouldn't want to cook in that! It's too pretty and I would be afraid of ruining it! So lovely..now you've inspired me again! :) Holly makes a beautiful model too! &hearts

Tammy

Can I come and get one? I love how you put the front up higher b/c most of the aprons we have seen go down so low in front. Y'all are so smart! I think they need to be embroidered with your names! HA! (Beth, you can pay me later...) Teehee!
Love you, Tammy

~Kimberly~

Oh, that is the cutest little apron I've ever seen!!! I especially like the 'model'.

I want one!!