CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can you believe this???

I just got info that there is a great thing happening on July 30th. It is The Cheesecake Factories anniversary and they are offering every type of their cheesecake for $1.50 per slice!!!! YUMMY! I hear it calling my name! It is limited to one per person, but their slices are so huge that we normally share them between all 5 of us, so 1 for each of us is a HUGE treat! Better work out extra between now and then to earn it! Anyway, mark your calendars friends and be ready to indulge! If you want to read any more info about it, you can click here. I guess that the hardest part will be choosing what type you want to eat!!

2 comments:

Tammy

Yippy! I pray that it is all over the country...what a super treat! Wish we were there to do a girl's night out on the 30th! HA! We wouldn't be sharing any on that day...Love you and thanks for the info. Miss you, Tammy

Paris

Oooooh I wish we had a Cheesecake Factory near us! Oh well, I posted a link to this post on my blog for everyone else that does. Cheesecake lovers are forever indebted to you now!! :)
Love you!!