CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day!  I pray that all of you have had an amazing and blessed day with your families.  I am so thankful for my children - my reason for being able to celebrate today with such joy.  The three of them make being a mom easy, joyful and blessed.  Being a mom has been the hardest, most rewarding and best thing I ever did with my life, other than give it to God and get married...  =)

In honor of Mother's Day, I decided to share a few quotes - from my kids and from the internet - that you may understand or appreciate or that will just make you laugh!  Enjoy!

source

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool Mom.
- Unknown

"Mother, can you please ground me from video games and movies until I get my room cleaned up?" - Caleb, age 12

source

"Train up a child in the way he should go;  even when he is old he will not depart from it." -Proverbs 22:6

"When I grow up, I just want to be a mom like you." - Holly and MaKenna (from ages 4 til now)


source

No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.
- Sarah Josepha Hale

"Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:" - Proverbs 31:28



source



"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love."
- Mildred B. Vermont



From all of us to you... Happy Mother's Day!




0 comments: