CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Unusual...

Do you notice anything unusual in the picture below??


How long did it take you to notice the tp in the fridge?  Well, in my family, it takes 2 days to notice it!  Someone accidentally put in here when they were unloading the groceries.  I noticed it the first time I opened the door, but decided to leave it and just see what happened.   And no one noticed for 2 days!  Two days!  HeHe!!

Anyway, just thought I would share the latest little mishap from our home with you.  Hope it made you smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Now I want to try it! LOL!

Tammy

You guys are too funny!! I know we would be the same way.

Paris

That is really funny! What refreshing toilet paper that must have been for a hot summer day. :) I would have noticed, but David probably wouldn't! I almost put our napkins in the fridge though!