CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mom Time

This week started with an annual event I have with my homeschool mom friends - our Fuzzy Slipper/Cookie Exchange party. We have done this for several years now and it gets better all the time. Basically, we meet at a host home, bring a munchie, wear our fuzzy slippers (though most of us forgot them!) and bring a 1/2 dozen cookies per mom that they get to take home. Then, we eat, laugh and talk for hours! Such a fun time with like minded people. Although some were missed, we still had a great time with the 7 of us who were there. And, we got to take home a bunch of yummy cookies, too! I am thankful for this group of ladies - some who have homeschooled as long as me, some not as long and some just getting started. We are all on a different part of the same path and have so much to learn from each other. I am blessed to call them friends.

Diane and Melissa, having some pre-party fun:



I can't even begin to explain how long it took to get this next picture. Oh boy!!! So much fun began at the end of the party in trying to get a good shot. My tummy still hurts from laughing so hard! Good ab workout ladies! Left to right - Beth (the little angel!), Dawn, me, Nina, Amber, Helen, Melissa and Diane:



Same time next year?

3 comments:

~Kimberly~

Looks like Diane and Melissa were starting things off right! I love Diane! I haven't seen her in soooo long-say hi to her for me..peez. I almost didn't recognize Melissa. She looks great! Well, you all look great! What a sweet thing to share! Only one thing would make it better... :)
Love you~

Tammy

Kimi - I will tell Diane hello for you! Too true that one thing would make it better... Miss you!

Anonymous

Kimi! Thanks so much for the compliment! Your so sweet!
Tammy - I'm so glad that I look "Normal" in this one! What a great time that was! THE BEST!