CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Candlelight 2009

Tonight was our annual Candlelight service at our church. What an astounding evening it was. A Night of Christmas was both fun and inspirational and I consider myself blessed to be a part of such an amazing and talented group of people.

Here is a picture of our family from the evening in the lobby:



It wouldn't be Christmas without Brother Urshan singing White Christmas:



Caleb and one of his best friends, Andrew, wait for service to begin:



It was an amazing evening filled with my favorite things - friends, family, music, Christmas and best of all - Jesus! We even had snow!! I hope that your season of advent is full of all the things that you love the most, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous

You all looked amazing! I am so excited that we have you all in our lives this Christmas! What a blessing you are to my entire family! Now if you would just have another little girl for my Sissy we would be all set :)

~Kimberly~

Oh, to hear Bro Urshan sing that again! Or anything for that matter :) I love them! They are great people.
You guys are having a wonderful time this season, aren't you! I'm so glad. I just wish we could see each other. That would make it even better!
Love and miss you~