CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Blessing of Friends who Pray

Thursday nights for almost 2 years now have been one of my favorite nights of the week. That is the night of one of our Ladies Prayer groups at my church and what a blessing it is to my life. I am so thankful to have that group of ladies who I know I can call on any time to bind together and pray with me and not only will they, but they will touch God for me.

Tonight, we did something a little different, though. One of my dear friends opened her home and had our prayer group over for a little Christmas get together! Everyone brought a little something to share and all of those little somethings = lots of necessary repenting! So much yummy food, such good fellowship and amazing women. My life is better because they are a part of it. Here is a picture of our group (minus Cara and Rosa - sorry guys! I forgot to get a picture before you left.)



Wonderful friends, food and memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I love our Ladies Prayer Group! April is the hostess with the mostest for sure!

carandavis

Sorry we had to duck out early and get madilyn a bath and to bed! enjoyed our time there though. Love all these women!