CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 3



Ok, I have come to the conclusion that coming up with one thing each day is so not going to work for me! How do I limit my thankfulness when it is bubbling up inside of me??!! And, for that matter, why should I? So, in no particular order, here are the things I am thankful for today:

My 3 amazing children.
Awesome friends.
Overall good news at the kids dentist appointments today.
Lunch with my kids at Chick Fil A (for almost free).
Going to Publix and spending $33 while saving $85.
Christmas songs.
Seeing my husband do what he does best as reported in the Orlando Sentinel.
Homecooked dinners.
The presence of God at the end of choir practice tonight.
Great deals at the thrift store.
Ice cream.

Well, I truly could go on, but those are on my mind right now as the tops for today! I shall continue tomorrow.

2 comments:

Paris

How did you save $85 and only spend $35!? That's amazing!
Will you share some of your meal plans and shopping lists with me? I need help in this area- I would love to make nutritious home-cooked meals that are also relatively inexpensive. Do you have a weekly budget that you stick to?

I like this Attitude of Gratitude series you started!

Spoodoof- that is a funny word verification! :)

Tammy

I will do my best to get around to sharing what I am doing these days to stay on a tight budget! Love you!