CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 16



Life is so busy for all of us. When I started these posts, I really thought "how easy this will be to make a quick post each evening." Boy, was I wrong! I have to make myself make the time to make this happen! But I am so glad that I have done it. In spite of the craziness of life - friends coming to town, dr.'s appointments, dentist appointments, orthodontist appointments, schooling 3 children, pets, roommate seeking for my dad, KC, quizzing, daily household chores (it never ends) - I still have so much to be thankful for and looking for it helps me to see it, to keep it at the front of my mind. Here are my thoughts for today:

Monday is over!

Cooperation at the dentist office - by the staff!

Warm brownies with ice cream.

Joy unspeakable.

Forgiveness from my children.

A relationship with my children that gets closer every day.

My amazing, hard working husband.

So many things to be thankful for!

"I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving."
Psalm 69:30

2 comments:

Beth

My AOG
For peace, love, and a sound mind!

Anonymous

I am so thankful for a "sister-friend" that will drop everything and come to my rescue.
Words will never be able to express my gratitude for all you do for me!
I Love You!