CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fusion week

Well, you probably wonder why I haven't been posting much lately. There is just so much going on around here these days! Last weekend was Fusion, the Annual Youth Conference at our church. There were lots of practices and prayer meetings in preparation for that event. I had a surprise for them that weekend too! Jess, their best friend, was coming to town and was spending the night after the Friday night service. I did not get pictures because of timing and schedules, but here are a few that Holly took. (Next time, I will make sure that I get some pictures!)

This is Jess, MaKenna and Holly on Saturday. I was so sad that we didn't get any on Friday - they just had to be there so early and we had so many other things going on at the same time, that it just didn't happen.


This is on the platform, inside the sanctuary:


We didn't get home on Friday night until about 1:30AM and stayed up talking and catching up until 4. I got back up early to make them a nice breakfast before they had to be back for day 2. Jess got to come home with us again on Saturday, but we were all so tired that we just sat around and talked and relaxed! My dad came over, too, for a while and visited with us - such a busy day!

I have so much to be thankful for this week! Mark's truck and my van are fixed and up and running; my kids love Jesus and had a great time at the youth event; good friends who invite us over for yummy food, fun, fellowship and "confession"!!; a good, hard working husband; provision at all times; being tired from working at something that is satisfying and fulfilling; and blessings that come from nowhere, among so many other things.

0 comments: