CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Finished (For now)!

With the kids feeling yucky from the off the chart pollen count and then a mid week field trip, we took school easy this week and that freed me up to get some more spring cleaning and painting done around here. I am happy to report that I am finished!

We painted Caleb's room and then rearranged the furniture, sorted through clothes and toys and did cleanup and maintenance. Here is his new room:

This is the view from his doorway, so it is totally different than it has been since we moved in! The back of his bed is open underneath, so this arrangement gives him that as extra play space. It also means that all of his toys are on the back side of his bed, so I don't have to see them! We gave him MaKenna's old desk and he is thrilled to have a desk in his room. There are still a few finishing touches that we will get to one day, but this is good for now!

On to the back porch, here are pics of what we did back there. This is the view from where the bar used to be:

We love this little sitting area and have eaten out there a lot since we finished.

The view from the wall behind the sitting area:

The bar is the whole way down in front of the sliders at our bedroom. Again, there are some more finishing touches that I want to add, but it is always a work in progress, right?!

6 comments:

Paris

Caleb's room looks awesome! :)

The story of us

wow Calebs room looks so good!!! And the porch looks so comfy cozy!!! Can't wait to come visit again!!!

Beth

Everything looks sooo good! Your porch is night and day! What a great place to relax now. two thumbs up!!

Tammy

Change is so much fun! You've got such an eye for decorating, girl! I love it all. Wish we could come down there to enjoy it with y'all...I know Sarah wouldn't mind doing some swimmin' right about now. HA!

~Kimberly~

Caleb must be so proud of his 'new room'...how neat for him!!
Your back patio looks so nice. I always wondered why that bar was right there. :) You know me...let's either bleach it or rearrange it! Ha-Ha!
Love you

Anonymous

Everything looks so awesome. Your house is adorable (Just like I knew it would be). I'm going to recruit you to come over and help me make my house cute.