CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

DPP Day 22 - Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Every year for Christmas, one of our favorite treats to make that truly lets us know that Christmas is here is pumpkin whoopie pies. Two pumpkin cake-like cookies with a divine powdered sugar, butter and vanilla filling is simply heavenly! We spent today baking up about 100 of these little guys which we will give out to my brothers, our neighbors and keep some for here for Christmas day (if they last that long!). Christmas baking has officially begun!


3 comments:

Beth

YEAH!!!! I need the recipe!!!!

Tammy

Amen! I was looking through my recipes and cannot find that one and was thinking of those little tasty things...couldn't remember the name of them, but for sure remembered the taste! Yummy! Love you, Tammy

Paris

and this one too! I need the recipe for those!