CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BRRRR!!!!

I have a few minutes on my hands while the kids enjoy hot cocoa, oatmeal and cold weather to say - YEAH! A cold morning in Florida! I woke up to 47 outside and the wind howling making it feel more like 40. Tammy in Chicago called yesterday to say it was snowing there and the kids were ready to jump on the first plane out - we could call it a science field trip! Since they have never seen snow, that would work! Anyway, so now we are listening to Christmas music, Maggie has on her hoodie and we are all dressed in layers. The good thing about Florida is that it doesn't stay too cold for too long and we can thaw out by afternoon. 66 for a high is BEAUTIFUL!!

2 comments:

Paris

Don't you just love Fall and Winter!? It got down to 31 degrees last night! I baked some chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and we drank hot tea while being cozy in our jammies. :)

Tammy

HA! Now it's an "indian summer" as we call it b/c it's suppose to get up to 70 today and 72 tomorrow. It's been just gorgeous! I'm sure it is there. We have friends coming your way next week and I wish I could just hop on for the ride so I could see you! I'll be there in spirit with them! Miss you, Tammy