CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay Update

When I blogged last, I thought the storm was about to pass, but boy was I wrong - the worst was yet to come for us! It isn't even that bad, really, just non-stop rain and wind for about 24+ hours now! My pool is about to overflow!


The worst part, honestly, is that the gloominess makes it really hard to be motivated to do anything! We are trying to get ready for our vacation, but if it wasn't for that, it would be nice to just grab a good book and curl up with a cup of tea and read all day! We are supposed to get a lot more rain before all is said and done. So, instead of packing, I am blogging on a grey and dreary day while I wait for laundry to finish drying. Here is Maggie sporting her raincoat in the wind:



She hates it! But she sure looks cute! I hope that you are dry where you are! Check back here over the next few days for updates about where we are and what we are doing on our vacation - it will be like you are on the trip with us!

2 comments:

Tammy

Ahhhhh, Maggie is so cute! You guys are too funny getting her a coat! I bet we will be doing the same thing with sweaters or winter coats for the boys this winter!HA! We pray that you have a safe drive with Fay leading the way. We are having a gray dreary day up here in Chicago as well. So I feel like we are connected that way at least.:-) Love you,Tammy

~Kimberly~

Look at Maggie! She is adorable...will she get to go on vacation with you??

I guess I'm pretty excited about your vacation...wonder why! :)

You guys have fun and I'll check back to see where you are and what you're up to.

Love, Kimi