CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Just for you!

I am updating my blog for all of you who have asked when we are going to get past convention and my birthday! Actually, I have just been living in that moment for the past 3 weeks! HEHE!! OK, so let me take the time right now to say how thankful I am for my wonderful friends and what a blessing they are in my life. There is Beth who is creative, spontaneous and funny. Helen inspires me with her organizational skills and her sweet and gentle spirit. Cara has the cutest baby in the world and inspires me to do more and be more. Dawn is a worker who is always available and willing to help with any of my hairbrained ideas! (Next is a health food co-op store with T's Restaurant, right???!!!) Tammy (what a great name!) inspires me to pray more and be a better wife. (How will I manage without you??!!) Kimi is my kindred spirit who lives too far away, though we know that in Heaven, our mansions will be right next door to each other! So, I have updated my blog in the best way I know how - to tell you all how special you are to me and how much I love you!!! You are the best friends I could ever imagine and I am blessed to know each of you!

3 comments:

Tammy

Teehee!! That is probably the best one I've read in a long time! Ahhhh...I love you and will miss you greatly, but am thankful that you nudged me in the right direction to blog so we will be able to keep up. You're truly a bosom friend dearest Tammy. Love you, Tammy

carandavis

Wow! how sweet, Tammy. Thanks! You and your family are a very bright and welcomed spot in our lives.

Anonymous

Ha! You can leave that one on there for a month and I won't complain!!!
and "just for you"
You are an amazing mother,friend,teacher and woman of faith.
God Bless You!!!
Beth :)