CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Few Updates!

Well, I realize that I haven't posted in a while and have some catching up to do, so here are some updates!

*Caleb had a change in his brackets for his braces - a heavier one to get his teeth to move since they are being stubborn! It will be even heavier next time and this one is just a transition. He was only supposed to be in braces for about 6 months and it has now been 9 and we are still not done.

*Mother's Day was wonderful. Holly and MaKenna made me breakfast - one of my favorite muffins (cinnamon ripple, mmmmmmm!!!) and coffee along with cards from all of the kids and tulips - one of my favorite flowers. Here is a funny pic from before church:



*On the 12th, Mark and I celebrated 17 years of our happily ever after! We did nothing special except stay home and be together. We have a date night planned for June!


*We had a very different weekend for our family this past weekend - I had Caleb in Gainesville for a quiz tournament, the girls were in Belleview for their tournament and Mark worked all day. It was odd to be so scattered and not together as we usually are, but we all had a good weekend and lots to share when we got home. I love that we all get so excited to tell about everything that happened while we are apart - it is so special to me to have that kind of open relationship with all of them and I pray that it never ends! After the girl's tournament, Darrick and Manisha treated them to The Cheesecake Factory - without me!!!! =( I am truly thankful for people like them who invest themselves in my children!) These are from lunch:




and one from their tournament. Holly and MaKenna placed first and Holly was the highest scorer and MaKenna the second highest scorer! So far this year, they have memorized the books of Galatians and Ephesians and part of Phillipians!