CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A blessed time with my bestest friend!



For the past 2 weeks, I have had the most wonderful blessing - my best friend and 3 of her children came to visit us from Alabama! We had such a wonderful time with them. While they were here, we went to the beach - even though it was cold and windy, it felt good to dig our toes in the sand for even a short time! While there, we also visited the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. Here are some pics:


Our 6 children- Holly, MaKenna and Caleb, Garrett, Austin and Micaylah.


Kimi and I and our children at the top - it was more than a little windy! The view down the stairs! - If you have never been, you really should go! It is a great experience! We had so much fun and the view from the top is awesome!



Kimi and I at the beach - are we cool mama's or what?




While they were here, we also were able to go to the Old Spanish Sugar Mill:

and Blue Springs where we were able to see Manatee, alligators and turtles, among other creatures and learn about natural Florida! Our time, as always, felt much too short, but I am thankful nonetheless for her visit and that the Lord allowed our paths to cross many years ago and that our friendship has remained strong, through trials, smiles and miles!

1 comments:

~Kimberly~

Hi Tammy!!

Oh, what an absolutely, perfectly wonderful, spectacular, wonderful, did I say wonderful?? time we had!! It couldn't have been better. Unless not being sick counts. That would have made it better. Even then, it was great. We had so much fun staying with you and your family.

Thanks for taking such good care of me whilst I was sick too. I love ya for that.

I can't wait to come again, real soon.

I love you my bestestest FRIEND! You are great. I'm so thankful the Lord of all Glory brought us together.