CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

2 months???

I am having a hard time believing that it has been 2 months since I blogged last!  Ahhh!  Where has the time gone?  I am not really sure...  April is a blur of quizzing, kid's connection, extra choir practices in preparation for Easter, homeschool evaluations, co-op and school.  We did watch the Royal Wedding online - it actually was perfect since we had been studying about Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and their royal wedding, so we were able to compare and contrast the two and count it toward school!

Then, there was May.  May - why did Mark and I get married in the same month as both of our birthdays?  I'm not sure, but it makes for a busy month!  Then add all of the above (except for Easter and a royal wedding) to homeschool convention, music lessons, birthday parties, field trips, planning meetings and a mini vacation and I guess that is where May went!

Now, here we are in June, looking forward to summer while still doing most of the above!  Over the next week or so, I hope to catch you up on some of the more exciting things that have happened since I blogged last including dates, surprises, friends, etc. so stay tuned!

2 comments:

REJOICING

Love the look of the blog! And so happy to you blogging again! Maybe it will inspire me too! I'm looking forward to your other posts so don't keep me waiting....

REJOICING

So excited that you are back to blogging! Maybe you will inspire me to get back into the swing of things! I'm really looking forward to reading your other posts to don't keep me waiting for to long.
Love ya
By the way I love the new look!