CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Update on 'Sunday'

After my post introducing our new pet, I realized that I had not posted pictures of the lego creation that Caleb made for her - even though I had mentioned it in the post.  So, here is a brief update on her, with pictures.


She loves fresh lettuce - isn't she cute??!

Caleb likes to put her in his shoe and watch her climb over the tongue and squeeze out through the laces.

This is one of his lego creations for her - here she is just coming through one of the windows, but in this one, he added another room that she would enter instead of being on the outside.

So, she had to look around and figure out what had happened and how to fix it!

She decided to scale the walls - and is able to make it!
We just think she is so fun and adorable - thanks for letting me do this one more post on her!

3 comments:

~Kimberly~

Awww.....she is cute, standing up and looking around.
Did you get a new camera? Your pictures look really good. So clear. Besides, we all love posts about our animals...yay!!

Tammy

We got a new camera back toward the beginning of the year when our other one finally bit the dust! I love this one - small, simple and takes good pics in most settings! Hope you are all doing good! Love and miss you!

Paris

I agree, she is adorable!!!