CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun Times in February and March

Since I haven't been blogging much, due to school, church, school, co-op, school, family, school and, oh yeah, school... =) here is a little review of some of my favorite highlights from the past 2 months!

We finally got back to scrapbooking, after a looonnnnggggg break for the holidays, in February.  Holly and MaKenna helped Cadence bake up some brownies for a goodie while we worked.  I actually ended up accomplishing nothing except for catching up with the girls sorting through some pictures and loving on Tracy's new baby!



A few of us took Melissa to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory for her birthday.  We had such a great lunch laughing, talking and celebrating Melissa and friendship.


Kimi came for a visit, making the month so much more special than it had already been!  We always have a great time when we get together and can pick up right where we left off - even our children!  Camille even got to come this time!  So many fun memories made!!!

Garrett, Austin, Camille, Caleb, Holly, MaKenna and Micaylah:


Kimi and I:

These are the "special" things that have happened.  Life tends to take on a sort of busy routine these days full of family, church, friends, school, homeschool, co-op, baking, cleaning, cooking, couponing, bargain shopping, lesson planning, etc.  Not to mention all the good things in the works - lots of little goodies up our sleeves around here!  Here's one - getting ready to build a raised bed garden - bigger and better than last year!  I am so excited!  This is my life and I am loving every minute of it!


Hopefully I can get back to more regular posts, but for now, I better get back to that next assignment before it comes due!

1 comments:

~Kimberly~

OK!! Sooooo....I've been wondering what you guys are up to and want to see some stuff on here! Buuuuuut if you're like me you are finishing up your last month of this semester and have a 'b*t' load of work to do!! I hope you are laughing at that! And if you publish this I'll say someone else wrote it---hee hee! I miss you and hope you all are doing good. say hi to everyone! love you~Me!!