CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baking Day



Quick post after a LONG baking day!! The kids and I spent the day in the kitchen making all kinds of goodies. For now, we have pumpkin whoopie pies, chocolate whoopie pies, haystacks, peppermint candy bark, white chocolate cranberry cookies, pecan tassies, angel whispers and sugar cookies. I think that we will still make chocolate chip (my brothers' favorite) and maybe one more. I LOVE to bake!! The kids all helped (most of the day!) and after lots of messes, clean ups, dishes (did I mention that my dishwasher is not working right now??!!), more messes, more clean up and lots of delicious smells, we were able to wrap some things up to give away and call it a day.

1 comments:

Anonymous

I am so glad that you love to bake! Your cookies were amazing. I loved the Pumpkin Whoppie Pies (they were delicious). But I found my new all time favorite treat (Haystacks). I think I'm addicted!