CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

An Attitude of Gratitude Day 22



The last weekend before Thanksgiving has come and now gone and I hope and pray that anyone who has been reading along with me feels too blessed to be stressed and has a permanent attitude of gratitude that you carry with you for the rest of your life. One day to be thankful and show it is just not enough! Today, I am thankful for:

My puppy - Maggie. She is 2 today! Happy Birthday puppy!!

An over the top church that has leadership who stand for truth and are not afraid to teach it, no matter what is "in" to say.

Truth.

Sunday School Teachers who love my children and give of themselves to minister to them and reach their hearts for God.

The unconditional love of God.

"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 15:57

1 comments:

Anonymous

I had no idea it was Maggie's Birthday! Now I am going to have to get her a belated birthday gift :( Did she get to pick all her favorite foods today too?