CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cropping

I know that I have been behind the past few weeks again. There is so much going on here and yet, at the same time, not much to tell - does that make sense? Life is trucking along; school is in full force; dad is recovering slowly but surely; family is wonderful; friends are awesome; house is messy, then clean, then quickly messy again, often in the space of a few hours; life is full and busy and wonderful. That about sums us up in not a few words! So, in wanting to touch base across the internet with all of you, I have decided to share one of my little treats with you.

The past few months, I have been blessed to hang out with a great group of ladies on Friday nights as we meet at one another's houses to work on our scrapbooks together. Let me tell you, we truly know how to have a good time! We eat yummy food - brownies, ice cream, cookies (homemade pumpkin chocolate chip in time for fall!), homemade salsa - and so much more oh so good treats! Then, for the next bunch of hours, we spread out all of our pictures, papers and supplies and get busy scrapping! I have accomplished more in the past few weeks of these get togethers than I have in the past couple of years in my scrapbooks!

My personal goal right now is to get caught up on the years since my children have been born. I am through with 1994 - the year Holly was born. I am more than half way through 1995 now. We are moving right along and one day soon I may be caught up! However long it takes, I am enjoying the process - food, friends and fellowship mingled with crafting and laughter. I look forward to my Friday nights with the girls!

The process is more fun when shared with friends:

3 comments:

~Kimberly~

Oh it is so much fun isn't it! I can't wait to see what all you have done!
I was getting on the inet to take a test in my science class and wanted to check my blog and saw your post...I remember spending evenings like that...ahhhh...so much fun and especially knowing you'll have that scrap book to show for all your hard work. Hey, I wanna come too... :)

Love and miss you sooo much!
~~Kimi~~

Beth

I gotta get there one night for sure......working on it:)

Livin' with the North in the South

That looks like so much fun. Miss the days of scrapbooking,hoping to do it again very soon.