CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Adventures at the Science Center

Off and on over the years, our family has had annual passes to the Orlando Science Center. It is a great place to go on a hot or rainy day in Florida, as well as a good place for a field trip or to catch an Imax film. Our passes were about to expire for this year and we are planning to wait a little while before we get them again, but we made up for it while my dad was in the hospital! Since he was right next door from there, I would take the kids to the Science Center and be able to visit with my dad too. We went 3 times in one week! They added a lot of new things since we were there last, so we had fun exploring - with friends, while babysitting and with my sister while my dad was recovering from surgery. Here are some of the things we did.

Delaney, Holly and Andrew build potato heads:


Tyler with his crazy creation:


Holly helps Clayton build:


Holly playing the laser harp:


Delaney being her cute self:


Caleb and Andrew playing:


Clayton playing:


Is he a cutie or what??!!


MaKenna and Clayton building:


Caleb and Brenda playing in Grossology:


A friendly sting ray with a bow tie:


It worked out perfectly for me to visit my dad and gave the kids something safe, fun and educational to do - how can you beat that?

0 comments: