CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Swagbucks

OK, I know that I am behind on my posts and I WILL get caught up very soon, but I wanted to add this quick note before I start my day.

On the right side of my blog, there is a note "check out this opportunity with me" and a button. I have been using "swagbucks" as my search engine since I first found out about it. Here is the deal - when you need to find out something, if you use swagbucks instead of, say, google, you can earn "swagbucks" which can be redeemed on their website for LOTS of different things. Right now, I could get a $10 Amazon GC for about 2 months of regular searches! Not bad for a freebie!

The searches are not quite as extensive as google, but I have had no trouble finding whatever I have needed. There are other ways to earn them, as well. For one, if you click on my link at the right, I will get one swagbuck for every one that you do until you reach 100- and anyone who comes under you will help you earn!

I haven't mentioned this before because I wanted to make sure that it was OK and legitimate - so far so good! I can't wait to start redeeming and getting free things!