CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

17 years ago today UPDATE

Oh my goodness. Somewhere in the midst of working and reworking my blog post yesterday, I took out a paragraph and never put it back in. And it is one of the most important parts to me personally, so I am adding it in now!

The lady who started working at La Petite and invited me to church for the first time went on to become my best friend - KIMI!!! And here are we 17+ years later, still best friends (at least if she will forgive me for leaving her out of my blog!), closer than ever and yes, she still inspires me with her walk with God. I have continued to marvel at the changes in her, the blessings God has poured out on her life and all that He is continuing to do in, for and through her. I will ever be thankful for her burden for my soul.

2 comments:

Paris

I knew it was Kimi all along! :)

~Kimberly~

Oh you are sooo funny! And there's not a thing to think about except how wonderful God has been over these years and how much He has changed me and I'm looking forward to all he has for us in the glorious future.
I Love you! Kimi