CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More from Christmas Candlelight

I never got to finish posting about our Christmas Candlelight service and wanted to add a few more pictures for you to enjoy. I didn't get a lot of shots from the actual service because the lighting was very low, but here are some that I did get of family and friends:


My friend Nina came with her children for the 2nd year in a row. She homeschools Madilyn, Max, Charlotte and Jack:



Mark and I:



Brother and Sister Dixon, wonderful friends for many years:



More good friends, Edward, Helen, Amber and Jonathan:



My wonderful family:




I continue to feel blessed to have such an awesome family, wonderful friends and a Bible believing, truth preaching church. It is such a wonderful time of the year to count the things that we hold most dear and to remember how truly blessed we are with the things that really matter - all the things that money cannot buy and that can't be wrapped and put under a tree.

4 comments:

Beth

Ha! I was on your blog and went to all the "kindered spirits", came back and there was another post! Too funny :)

very nice pictures....

Beth

ooops its kindred not kindered....sorry :)

Paris

You all look so beautiful!

~Kimberly~

Yes! those are the things that really do matter and can not be purchased.
Love the pictures of everyone. Bro and Sis Dixon look great! I especially like the family one of you guys!