CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

DPP Day 13&14






Update: OK, I'll admit that I was trying to get off easy, after a busy weekend, to just post a couple of pictures. Then, SOMEONE called me on it, so I will be the "normal" Tammy and splain it to ya! Both of these pictures were taken at our Christmas Candlelight service at church. The mirror is in our lobby and the tree and floral arrangement were part of the decorations on the platform. We had such an awesome service with a packed out, standing room only house. I am so thankful for the birth of our Lord and the ability to celebrate that birth with fellow believers. So, there you go - a more typical Tammy post!

3 comments:

Paris

so pretty! I just love Christmas decorations!

~Kimberly~

Ok, so you are trying to get off easy??
What EVER!! Where's the description? The talk? The juice?

Paris

That made me lol. I love the edit you made. that sounds wrong.... is it? You're the teacher after-all! ;)