CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Raising Floridians

Two posts in one day - can you believe it? But, I had to share this! This morning when I took Maggie out, it was on the chilly side - 65 degrees! As the children woke up, I encouraged them to step outside for a few minutes before breakfast and they did. When they came in, they decided that we needed to open all the windows and doors and let the air in. Caleb went and put on a big sweatshirt! Then, they decided that since it felt so "cold" we had to listen to Christmas music! So, here we are on September 25 with cool air coming inside and Christmas music playing as I made yummy, warm Cinnamon Swirl Muffins!

Here is Caleb in his sweatshirt - notice the shorts! True sign that you are Floridian!
Also, we took Maggie and had her trimmed up today - I don't know how much you can tell from the picture, but her and Holly look cute anyway!

1 comments:

Paris

How funny!
Aww Maggie got pampered!
I remember Cali Christmas', they are pretty much the same, except that we always went to the mountains so we could make it FEEL like Christmas with the snow and everything. I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....