CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy First Day of Autumn!!

Whether you call it autumn or fall, don't you love this time of year?? Some of the things I love about fall are:

Cooler weather is on the way.

Baking -mmm! We made a pumpkin cream cheese roll over the weekend to usher in the season!

Pumpkins, scarecrows and apples.

Baking!

Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.

The colors - reds, yellows, oranges in all shades - how warm and homey!

More baking!

Leaves changing - even if it isn't here in Florida!

Did I mention Baking??!!

Here are some pictures of little odds and ends around the house that help make it feel like fall:



Do you love fall as much as I do??

3 comments:

Paris

yes! two words: post recipes!!! ;)

Beth

You are on the ball! You need one of those cinnamon brooms from publix and your all set!

~Kimberly~

OH, I DO LOVE FALL! IT IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR!

I REMEMBER US GETTING TOGETHER TO DECORATE FOR THE SEASON. WASN'T THAT FUN! YOUR HOME LOOKS SO INVITING AND I WISH I COULD COME RIGHT OVER! LOVE YOU~KIMI