CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Pics and a Victory!

In everything that has gone on, I have forgotten to mention something awesome that God has done for our family. For a couple of years now, we have prayed that Mark's truck would make it as long as possible. Recently, that prayer was upgraded to lasting until he got a promotion and a company truck. Last week, there were 2 days that he barely made it home. When it is hot outside, his truck just refuses to function. We knew that we were at a crossroad (no pun intended!) and needed something to happen.

Thursday of last week, Mark called telling me that he had good and bad news. The bad news was that I had to drive him to work in the morning. Well, my first thought was that his truck had finally died and the good news was that he had a ride home that night. O "me" of little faith! The good news actually was that I was to take him to the shop in the morning so he could get his company truck!!

God is on time, all the time! I am so thankful that He comes through and always takes care of us and I give Him all the glory! Mark isn't even an official superintendant yet, he is still in training, but God doesn't worry about what his boss' time schedule is! He knew that Mark needed the truck now and He provided! Here is a picture of him with his truck:

Thank you Jesus!


Here are a couple of new pics of the kids:
We went to the Science Center recently. This is at the Norman Rockwell exhibit - the best exhibit they have ever had there!


We call this "the DeVore girls reunion!" Jess was in town for the weekend with Holly, MaKenna and Caitlyn. I babysat Caitlyn from about 6 weeks old until school started for her. Jess became a member of our family later in life, but she fits so well that we decided to keep her! That's all for now - I really should be in bed! Good night!