CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

What a blessing it is to know the truth of the Gospel at any time of the year, but how much more is that true at Easter. I am amazed at the price He paid for my sins - I will truly never know how much it cost! I am just thankful that His blood covers me in a way that nothing else could. When I was lost and dead in my sins, He found me and loved me, when I was unloveable and unloving to Him! I thank Him daily for His mercy. I pray that each of you had a blessed Easter and that you celebrated more than bunnies, eggs and chocolate! We had a blessed day here in the DeVore house. An awesome service followed by good food, relaxing times and fellowship with great friends - what more could we want? Here are Easter morning pics for your viewing pleasure!